Rouse Phillips is able to assist you in sourcing a number of different design services. We work with local and international curtain makers, upholsterers and lamp shade makers so that we can help you in finding the right person to complete your project. We also have our own work room so that many custom jobs can be arranged including bedding, cushions and other soft furnishings. If there is a particular service that you are interested in please contact us to discuss the different options that we can offer including quotes and installation.
HOW WE WORK
Rouse Phillips is an original and unique textile company. Selling to both trade clients as well as the general public, we specialise in creating fabrics for soft furnishings and upholstery, hand knotted rugs and kilims. All products are designed and manufactured by Tim Rouse and Anastasia Phillips. As you are dealing with us directly we can cater to any questions or specifications you may have. We are able to print low minimums and have fast turnaround times, therefore we leave very little to waste. If you have a project that you would like to discuss we can assist you in creating a scheme using our exclusive products to sit within any existing or brand new interior setting. We welcome enquiries from anywhere in the world. Please contact us directly with any trade or retail inquiries, to arrange samples or a meeting. We also lend any fabric drops or products to stylists. Please contact us to arrange.
We proudly print on 100% natural base cloths manufactured by our mill, exclusively for Rouse Phillips including our 100% European cotton and 65% cotton / 35% linen upholstery cloth.
Merchandise must be inspected upon delivery for colour, yardage and any other irregularities before cutting or treating. We will not accept returns on any goods that have been approved for production including all custom orders, rugs and soft furnishings. Sometimes our fabric will have characteristics that are not defects. We will not accept returns for these naturally occurring qualities. Like most printed fabrics, our textiles are not guaranteed against natural wear, abrasion, stretch, shrinkage, fading, or dye-lot variations.
LEAD TIMES & MINIMUMS
- The majority of our designs have at least 10 meters kept in stock at all times although we still print designs in our collection on a per-order basis. Any fabrics that are out of stock or require printing generally have a lead-time of 4 – 8 weeks while our stocked fabrics are able to be shipped from our Sydney showroom within 2 – 5 business days after receipt of payment.
- We require a 3 meter / yard minimum order for all printed fabrics. If the fabric is in stock or in the process of being reprinted you are welcome to order as little as 1 meter / yard. If you require any of our designs to be printed onto our 65% cotton, 35% linen ground that is not already offered as part of our permanent collection there is a 10 meter / yard minimum.
- Regarding our Camox and Tunica collection, a $60 AUD cut fee applies to all orders under 5 yards.
Since nearly everything we produce is printed to order it is easy for us to meet any design specifications you may have. Custom orders can be as diverse
as creating a new design to work in with your requirements to simply changing a colour in one of our existing designs. We love customs orders as they
are creative and as we are a small design studio we are able to work closely with all of our clients to ensure everything is produced to your approval.
- A ten metre minimum order is required for all custom designs
- All custom jobs are subject to a 25% mark-up.
- Many of our designs can also be adapted from fabric to wall covering. Please contact us for further information.
RESERVATION OF STOCK
- All fabric that is in stock can be reserved for up to 10 days with the submission of a formal purchase order.
GENERAL CARE OF PRODUCTS
- We recommend dry-cleaning as the best way to clean our fabrics. If you do wash, please do so in cold water with a mild detergent and line dry.
Please contact us at email@example.com. We will endeavour to assist you in any way that we can.